Denon AVR688 7.1 Receiver, another Denon 7.1 receiver specially designed for home theater buffs with reasonable prices. This Denon AVR688 7.1 Receiver features 75 watts x 7 speaker channels output to deliver clean clear performance for unmatched sound quality from your DVD or set top box digital devices.
Meanwhile, XM Satellite Ready 1080p Compatible HDMI 1.3a switching with deep color support; A Serial IR remote ports ; the standard Dolby and DTS audio decoding; and 2 source 2 zone switching.
Beside that, You can also adding a optional Denon ASD-3W/3N iPod docks to adding your Apple ipod devices. Plus more this Denon AVR688 remote allow you controlled ipod over Infra red.
Specification of Denon AVR688
- 75 watts x 7 channels
- Audyssey MultEQ audio calibration
- 7.1 channel analog EXT input for a SACD, DVD-Audio, or discrete HD sources
- HDMI 1.3a video switching with deep color support
- 100MHz component video switching
- XM-HD Neural sound decoding
- XM Radio ready (Connect and Play antenna sold separately)
- Dedicated iPod port for use with optional ASD-1R or ASD-3W/3N Denon D-docks
- Serial IR remote ports
- 2 source 2 zone audio switching
Currently Denon AVR688 7.1 channel receiver will be available at $313.99 USD , the Denon receiver is a budget AVR receiver and great for small medium audio and video output room environment with its features.
Source : Denon